CDL CME Certification
Beginning May 21, 2014, the FMCSA will accept as valid from CDL drivers only medical examiners’ certificates issued by medical examiners listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME). These requirements support FMCSA’s goal to improve safety and reduce fatalities on our nation’s highways.
In response to this new federal requirement, the North Dakota Medical Association is now a registered NRCME training provider for medical professionals seeking to be listed on the National Registry website. NDMA’s online training course is designed to meet the core curriculum requirements for medical examiners. Upon completing the training, you will be prepared and qualified to take the NRCME certification exam.
There are training courses available from numerous organizations, however, NDMA has eliminated the need to research the various programs before you decide. NDMA’s course is 100% online (conducted at your own pace) with the option to obtain AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM (approved for 9.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM). Other non-member health care professionals can also enroll in our training course; however, NDMA members receive a discounted rate.
- Suggestions/references to pre-course reading/reference materials
- Ability to start/stop/pause training according to your schedule
- Six months unlimited 24/7 access from your PC, laptop, iPhone, iPad, or other mobile device
- Printable course materials
- Case studies/reviews and steps to prepare for the certification exam
- Course certificate immediately upon completing the course
- Options to register and receive CME credit or register at a reduced price which does not include CME credit
Please visit the website for further information and to register today!